Get MN-hamfest-reminders via email
Links to Related Topics
|TwinsLAN is Minnesota's only
amateur radio club devoted to digital communications. TwinsLAN maintains a packet
radio network in the Twin Cities and undertakes other projects, many of which are
described in these pages.
Upcoming TwinsLAN Events
May 10, 2014
September 13, 2014
November 8, 2014
Always the second Saturday of the odd months: Jan, Mar, May, Sept, Nov.
No member meetings in July.
Board meetings are in the even months when needed.
- May 10, 10 am -- Mounds View Public Library (confirmed)
2576 County Road 10, 55112, one block south of Radio City.
- Sept 13, 10 am -- Crystal (Rockford Road) Public Library (proposed)
6401 42nd Ave N, 55427 (by City Hall)
W on 42nd Ave from Hwy100, 1 blk past Douglas Dr.
- Network updates, and regular business.
- Join us for coffee 8:30AM at the site nearest the library:
St Anthony -- Caribou Coffee, 1730 New Brighton Blvd, east of Target.
Moundsview -- Caribou Coffee, Cty Rd I & Cty Rd 10.
Crystal -- Caribou Coffee, 4210 Winnetka Ave N, 1 mile W of library, NE corner Winnetka & 42nd Ave.
St Louis Pk -- Caribou Coffee, Knollwood Plaza, W of Louisiana on Hwy 7.
Golden Valley -- Dunn Bros, NW corner of Winnetka & Golden Valley Road.
Apr 19 CANCELLED
May 17, 2014
Jun 21, 2014
Jul 19, 2014
Always the third Saturday of the month.
- 10 am --
Macalaster-Plymouth United Church
1658 Lincoln Ave, St Paul, 55105
One block west of Snelling on Grand, two blocks south to the church.
Use the south parking lot, enter on the WEST end of the building.
Down the hall past the elevator, down the stairs, down the hall, last room on the right.
- Design, program, and test equipment for linking D-STAR data repeaters over a
HSMM WiFi network. Integrate VHF/UHF packet nodes and Trivnet database into the HSMM network.
- Project in association with Metro Skywarn and the www.14567.org digital network.
7, 2014 (confirmed)
Always the first Saturday of June.
- 7 am to 1 pm -- 3M Center
East of St Paul on I-94, north on McKnight Road,
east on Conway Ave, south on 5th Street.
- Seller lineup starts about 6 am.
Seller setup begins at 6:45 am.
Buyers enter at 7 am.
- Talk-in on the 147.120+ repeater.
- Follow the Tailgate Swapfest link for full information.